Wednesday, May 4, 2011

16 more days

My mom recently commented in an email to me:
"It is interesting how intensely you enjoy [your current city life] and how intensely you yearn for the USA."
It is a weird place to be in. I am loving every minute here, and at the same time cannot wait to go back to the U.S. But it's probably good I'm not hating life when I go. I keep thinking of my team leader's wife who, every time we played games said, "Let's stop while we're still having fun." Good advice, B!

Last night there was a fancy dinner that I went to with my friends. We did our hair at the salon and were required to wear traditional formal-wear.


We made good use of the effort we put in to having to get dressed up.

So much fun with my girls. I love them to pieces and will MISS THEM!!!


(click on picture to enlarge & see faces-their pose & my reaction that got caught in the background when I turned around and saw them)


I'm not in the jungle anymore...

No comments: