Saturday, November 8, 2008

She's Aliiiive!

Well, it turns out Scudder is still alive. When we returned to camp a couple days after leaving without her, I was posting the "kitty #2" blog and some kids saw her picture and said, "Hey! I have a cat like that at my house!" Turns out it was Scudder. I think she has Chronic Follow-Feet Syndrome . She probably just followed someone right out of the camp and then wandered from house to house. I went with the kids to look for her and eventually after searching several homes, some people yelled, "she's here!" Although a bit altered in personality, it was her. Dirty, not as sweet, and without her pigeon coo. She had a fat belly, though, so guess she was finding food. Today she is a pretty pitiful looking skeleton. I will be surprised if she is still alive in a month. How's that for an optimistic outlook?

2 comments:

Lovey said...

Would this be the Sarah I knew at App? :) It's Michelle McHugh (now Howell). Drop me a line if you remember me!!

SJ said...

YES, Michelle! But how do I drop you a line? I clicked on "lovey" but couldn't find an email address or anything. If you come back to this, please leave an email address!