Saturday, September 26, 2009

Boasting a New Bread Maker

Last week I took my first stab at bread-making. I had never tried, because C is such an expert at it, but I got tired of being on her her bread-making schedule. So I tried just half of her Oatmeal Honey Bread recipe in case it flopped, but it turned out fine. A little stiff, but the taste was there.

Yesterday I tried again with a whole recipe and it turned out great! I am so proud of myself. :) Who needs a machine? Oh, maybe people who don't have all day to waste on a loaf of bread. Ha ha. Although I must say it was a very productive day in between the kneading, punching, and baking.

4 comments:

The Walters Crew said...

Yummmmm....bread... :)

Julia said...

Sounds YUMMY!!!!

Unknown said...

miss you sarah! and *drool* for the bread!

Liz said...

I agree that sounds really yummy!