Sunday, October 4, 2009

Countdown

It's official. I finally have my tickets. I'll be in the U.S. in 14 days! I leave the island in 5 more days. It seems surreal, and I don't know what to expect. This morning I woke up at 3:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. Wondered if I should just give myself a jump start at adjusting to the jetlag? :) Starting to feel sad about leaving my neighbors, even though it's only for 3 months. Sad, too, because they need our house back, so when I return I won't be in the cozy little house that I love so dearly, designed ourselves to our liking.

3 comments:

The Walters Crew said...

You may be sad, but I'm excited!!!! :) That is a big bummer about your house...where will you guys live??

Liz said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to get your tickets. I hope you have a wonderful time while you are here.

Becca said...

Glad you got your tickets! woohoo! i'd like to try and see you while you are here. Bummer about your house...where will you and C live?