Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ummm... wow.

Yeah, okay, so each week I try to take a "personal day." It doesn't always happen, but I did get one this week. I decided to take the motorcycle out for a little adventure. After driving about 18 km (11 or 12 miles?). from my house I came to this spot on the coast Nearly dove in fully clothed (the only way around here), but since I was alone in unfamiliar territory I decided against it. I just hung out for several hours, walking, reading, singing, journaling.
Have I mentioned that I'm trapped in paradise?

3 comments:

Chris Winkler said...

Wow, sign us up for that assignment! Can we join you?

The Walters Crew said...

Slightly better than Cocoa Beach, that's for sure! :)

Jessica Stock said...

That looks amazing. Wow! Hope you're taking those personal days and getting time to rest and be restored. Love you!