Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mmmm... cool, minty bliss...

That's what I was looking forward to when I was thoughtfully gifted with this rare treasure of mint Milanos. And I had cool, minty bliss the whole bag through--almost. Yesterday I saw there were 3 cookies left in the bag, so I determined I would not eat them all in one day. I ate 2. Today, with anticipation, I pulled the bag out of the fridge (I'm in a city now, remember, so this house has one), pulled out that last paper tray, was about to pick up the cookie, and saw this:

Oh my goodness.... Oh my goodness.... That is all I could say. I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out how that cicak (lizard, sort of like a gecko) got in there! The bag was completely sealed when I got it, and upon first opening, I immediately put it in the fridge, and there it has remained between all uses.
I am totally baffled. HOW did he get in there?
Is this my destiny?



Mint Milano anyone?

5 comments:

meggers said...

My mouth is still open in complete horror at the grossness of this. Poor cicak!!

Anonymous said...

im just happy that you reminded me of the name 'cicak'.
guess you need more cookies though?!

The Walters Crew said...

Oh now that's just disgusting!

The Walters Crew said...

Oh now that's just disgusting!

Ruth said...

yeah, that's pretty gross!