Saturday, October 9, 2010

Goodbye

In case you haven't heard, I left the island on September 25 after 5 weeks of wrapping up my work, life, home & belongings.


Yes, I just got a new teammate in February.

Yes, we just signed (& paid!) for a 3-year house contract in April.

Yes, 2010 has been crazy. :)


Ummm, please don't ask me what is next. I will let you know once things become clearer.

Thanks for tracking my trails!





(resting after packing up the house & having a garage sale in the kitchen)






(stopping for fresh juice and journaling at a favorite lookout spot we liked to call "Applebees" after my goodbyes in my new village)





(adventures with the pre-teens from my old village)





(last visit with a good friend)...
D was my neighbor when first arriving on the island. She went from being single with no prospects, to getting engaged to a man she knew for only a few months (not uncommon), to getting married, to moving to town, to having a baby (who is almost 1)! All in my nearly-3-yrs on the island.
Look back at her wedding day here.

1 comment:

Megan R said...

Wow! I had no idea of all the changes!! Keep us updated please :)

Love ~ Megan