Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy, Sad, Angry, Glad

Last night I went to Chili's!!! Oh, what a happy night. And they even let me take home my leftover blottomless chips 'n' salsa! Sadly, I spent a good 20-30 minutes deliberating which dessert I wanted--the Molten Chocolate Cake or the Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie, and when I finally consulted a waitress, was informed that they were out of both. :(
In the end, I was glad the decision was made for me, because I couldn't have possibly fit it in my stomach anyway.

By the way, did anyone ever read that book as a kid?
Happy, Sad, Angry, Glad: How People Feel Inside
by Gail Peterson, 1978.... To teach kids about emotions.

2 comments:

The Walters Crew said...

Ha! Two comments... first of all, if you're ever faced with that decision again, go with the chocolate chip paradise pie. This one was almost too chocolately for me, so I can't imagine how the molten chocolate cake would be!

Second comment, Marshall had his Philly cheese steak sandwiches this weekend and he commented on how quickly you had to order or they'd yell at you! I told him that you'd end up leaving that place in tears! :)

Anonymous said...

What a face!! Guess I can take Salsa and chips off the list of items to mail. =) Missing you in Oregon!