Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ugh... Stay Healthy.

Last week I came down with a cold which turned into a fever/flu. The first day I improved, I didn't take care to rest up, and in fact went so far as to get LESS rest than I would ever dream of when in a healthy body! Talk about a breakdown. Have you ever gotten yourself worked into such a frenzy that you couldn't see out of it and worked yourself into total paralysis? Not fun. Words cannot describe the state of mind (unless maybe you read my 11 pages of journaling from 5-7 am on September 27). What a mess. New levels of doom and condemnation for me. I can't imagine what it is like for people who struggle with this on a regular basis. Trying to take it easy. Doing much better now, thanks to the support of my teammates. But I think it is time for a break....

1 comment:

Mandy Leigh said...

Well, praise the Lord for your teammates! Listen to them, Ms. Sarah Swartzentruber. Rest, relax, and hope you get to "get away" and rest your mind too. love and miss you friend!