Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

My sister and I baked a ton of sugar cookies and invited people to help us eat them. Fun stuff.













We just found out that we will not be able to meet up with my parents for New Years' as planned. Their passports were enroute in the mail and got lost. No passports, no way to leave the U.S.. So, they are going to try hard to get here anyway, although maybe a week later. We had planned on 2 weeks together as a family, but as long as they are able to get things worked out this week, we should still get a week. It has been 2 years since we have been together for a family for longer than a few hours (a year-and-a-half ago we had a few hours together before my sister left for the U.S. and then my parents followed the next month).

1 comment:

Megan said...

Were you handing out jello shots?? haha.

I hope your parents get everything worked out so you all can be together!