Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye 2008!

Dec 31, Evening, Living Light
I haven't learned all I should even yet, but I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ saved me for and wants me to be....

learn to put aside your own desires so that you will become patient and godly, gladly letting God have his way with you. This will make possible the next step, which is for you to enjoy other people and to like them, and finally you will grow to love them deeply.

My prayer for you is that you will overflow more and more with love for others, and at the same time keep on growing in spiritual knowledge and insight. No mere man has even seen, heard or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. There is a full complete rest still waiting for the people of God. Your eyes will see the King in his beauty and the highlands of heaven far away.

Phil.3:12, 2Pet.1:7, Phil.1:9, 1 Cor.2:9, Heb.4:9, Is.33:17.

1 comment:

The Walters Crew said...

Great post, but I'm sorry to say I was distracted by the fact that your L looks like a foot! lol