Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emma's

I pampered myself on my way to Orlando and spent 2 nights at a bed & breakfast in St. Mary's that gave me a nice discount.

Great breakfasts

St. Mary's was the perfect, quaint little town, and the perfect time of year to go, since Christmas lights were all up (plus, they were preparing for a Christmas show of the historical homes).

Fun history with breakfast (zoom in on the note with the marmalade)

I had so much fun walking around town. There was a flock of birds that did a long air ballet performance for me over the dock. :) I stood there for at least 20 minutes, watching them swoop and soar.

The Riverside Cafe had awesome, authentic Greek food. I had a nice long chat with the chef (from Greece, obviously), and now I want to go there.



Fun with photo editing.

No comments: