Saturday, January 16, 2010

Good Times

A post I started a couple weeks ago but only just finished:

After a lovely dinner with Frank and Sandi
(and Kelly, John, & Cathy, not pictured here).

A hot, crock-pot mess of roommate deja vous. :)


Chatting with Desiree and Jaron
and stopping to pose

Anya the photographer, catching shots of everyone over my last Sunday lunch, starting with mom (Kelly)

...Lilia
...Jej

Thai food with Becky and Karin*

I got to spend a couple hours with my lovely friend Margery, who got married since I last saw her.

Right before leaving, I dropped off the honda I've been driving at Warrick and Andrea's place. Andrea ("Aundy," as I have always called her) and their son, Peter, took me to the airport. I just missed seeing Warrick before he scooted off to work. Aundy is my buddy from elementary school (Tammy, Aundy and I hung out together all the time) and Warrick was one of my lunch buddies in high school. It's a rare experience when two friends get married. So glad I got to meet Peter and catch up (albeit briefly) with Aundy.

* Thai food is always a must with Becky, and I was so excited that Karin was able to join us! (although it was Becky who did the joining in the end, when she ran out of gas and we got to go rescue her from being stranded in the middle of the road) :)

No comments: