Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just Do It

No more talk now. It's done!



Here is Joe, braiding my hair...



I'm bracing myself...




It took a fair amount of sawing with the scissors....



And then there it was! 12 inches.

The top of it looked like a massive paint brush.



I planned on mailing my hair to Locks of Love, figuring that donating it to a good cause would help with any regret I would experience. Now I am discovering all this scam stuff online. What to do? Ugh. Trying to decide if Wigs for Kids would be better or maybe Pantene Beautiful Lengths? I imagine these organizations all have similar financial scenes, but at least the other 2 provide the wigs for free.

3 comments:

Julia said...

WOW!!!! You look amazing!

Jared and Andrea said...

You are amazing. I have wanted to do that, but can't seem to be patient enough to let it grow long enough to be able to donate. Maybe this is my year, seeing as I've been zuped up on prenatal vitamins and my hair is growing so fast.

Unknown said...

WOW...but, its just hair, it grows back...Just remember that your doing something awesome