Monday, December 14, 2009

O Holy Night & a New Artist

Yesterday I went to the final performance of the annual Singing Christmas Trees. My friend Karen had been given tickets to go. It was so fun to go to a performing arts event. That always gets me stirred up to be a part of a production. I want to dance and sing and act and play my flute! A Tiffany Colburn sang O Holy Night and it was awesome. It is pretty Disney-esque/Phantom-of-the-Opera, so don't hold that against me. If you click on the link above, be sure to listen through to the end. It hardly compares to being there in the flesh. You simply cannot reproduce live performances on a screen. Thanks for taking me, Karen!

Along those lines, I just discovered my new favorite artist:
Kari Jobe. She started performing at 3 and wanted to be a worship leader from age 10.... Click on her name, sit back, and worship.

No comments: