Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Lara!

My cousin is just a couple weeks younger than I am. Her son, Jameson, was born 6 months ago, and apparently I'm one of the first family members to meet him! Check out our resemblance in the double-chins (bottom-right picture).... Oh, wait. We don't share genes! Lara was adopted. Well, I wouldn't know it from our matching expressions and chins in these pictures. :)
















Jameson is doing an army crawl that is pretty stinkin' cute.

I spent the night with Lara and Jameson on Monday night and we went out for Lara's birthday breakfast on Tuesday morning. It was so good to see them. Too bad Lara was sick. :( Hoping I won't catch what she's got. Her mom had something, too, and I was with her the day before. Maybe I'd better gargle with salt water again like our grandma taught us....

1 comment:

The Walters Crew said...

Cute! Man, you sure are getting in lots of baby time!! :)